Assignment # 4: MarketPlace
C:\Java Projects\MultiAgent\src\marketplace\SellerAgent.java:77: as of release 1.5, 'enum' is a keyword, and may not be used as an identifier
(try -source 1.4 or lower to use 'enum' as an identifier).
Exception in thread "Thread-2" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
§ After re-starting the IDE “Java Studio Enterprise 8” the issue disappeared.
5. Implemented “basic seller and basic buyer”. This is handled by the BasicNegotiation.class
6. Implementation of “Advanced seller and Intermediate buyer”. Remark: The seller has more experience than the buyer, therefore, the seller got more money for these items. This is handled by the BestSellerAgent.class
7. Implementation of “Advanced buyer and Intermediate seller”. Remark: Since the buyer is more experienced than the seller, the buyer got the items at a cheaper price. This is handled by the BestBuyerAgent.class
8. Implementation of “Advanced seller and Advanced buyer”. The “market place” ended up with the lowest amount of money, $470, as both seller and buyer are experienced
9. Surprisingly I did not experience any issues while implementing the “Market Place Agents”. The agents behaved very closely to the way humans would negotiate. This is based on the domain of knowledge of negotiation.